Heritage Festival of Saskatoon
Welcome to the 2022 Heritage Festival of Saskatoon celebrating Saskatoon and area’s civic, natural, cultural, and artistic heritage, February 26 – March 6.
The theme, Our Changing Times, speaks to the idea of bridging time and communities. The dramatic shifts happening in Saskatoon and in our society invite us to consider what still remains the same and how things might be different now from the way they were. And what changes lie ahead.
Saskatoon Public Library Local History Room Photographic Collection LH- 1050
Our Sponsors & Media Partners:
Enjoy this Re-Run of our 2021 Video Premiere!
Sunday, February 27
- 17 H Games/Jeux: Les boîtes à questions [FR]
- 18 H Video/Vidéo: La fransaskoisie d’hier à aujourd’hui [FR/EN]
Monday, February 28
- 3 PM Speaker Series: Preserving the history and memory of the Fransaskois [EN]
- 15:45 H Speaker Series: Préserver l’histoire et la mémoire des Fransaskois [FR]
Tuesday, March 1
- 7 PM Games/Jeux: On InFocus YXE, City Archivist Jeff O’Brien joins host Ian Roach to explore a slightly blurry Saskatoon [EN]
Wednesday, March 2
- 7:30 PM Speaker Series: Discover Saskatchewan’s Amazing Natural Landscapes with Robin & Arlene Karpan [EN]
Thursday, March 3
- 7:30 PM Heritage Variety Night at the Roxy Theatre FREE ADMISSION
Friday, March 4
- 8 PM Video/Vidéo: 2021 Virtual Heritage Festival of Saskatoon. It’s a Friday night re-run!! We invite you for another look at last year’s festival [EN]
Saturday, March 5
- 1 PM – 4 PM Exhibitor Event: Museum of Antiquities Crafternoon FREE ADMISSION
- 1 PM Speaker Series: An Hour with Lisa Bird-Wilson [EN]
- 2 PM Speaker Series: Conversation culturelle: l’histoire et l’apport de la culture africaine au Canada/Cultural conversation: the history and the contribution of the African culture in Canada [FR/EN]
Sunday, March 6
- 9 AM – 5 PM Free Admission Day at the Saskatoon Western Development Museum with afternoon entertainment by The Whiskey Jerks. FREE ADMISSION
For more than 30 years, the Heritage Festival of Saskatoon has delighted, informed, and entertained visitors.
“A fun way to learn about our past and what shapes our city today.”~ Raeanne Van Beek
- Knowledgeable exhibitors
- Civic, natural, artistic, and cultural heritage
- Get answers to your own historical research
For more than 30 years, the Heritage Festival of Saskatoon has delighted, informed, and entertained visitors. More About Us
Meet Our Team
We are a volunteer board of heritage enthusiasts and one part-time staff member who are dedicated to making the festival come alive every year.
Get In Touch
(306) 220 9159