The Heritage Festival of Saskatoon showcases the civic, natural, artistic & cultural Heritage of Saskatoon and area. We are currently accepting exhibitors for the 2020 Heritage Festival of Saskatoon and we hope that you’ll be joining us! The festival is a wonderful opportunity to showcase Saskatoon’s history, culture, and your organization for the public.
Benefits for participating exhibitors:
• Expected attendance of over 2500
• Reach new audiences
• Liaise with other heritage and cultural organizations
• Interact and share your knowledge, expertise, & resources with the public
• Promote your organization and events
• Showcase your organization in a positive and festive environment
• Partial set-up including: exhibitor table, chairs, and electrical outlet access
Your exhibit should promote interest in and knowledge of our city’s diverse heritage and your organization’s part in it. We suggest an interactive display if this is appropriate to your group, as they tend to generate more interest during the festival. We are hoping that most of the displays will focus on the vibrancy of Saskatoon from early times to present day.
Exhibit fees are only $60.00 for early bird registration (postmarked before January 10, 2020) and $75.00 thereafter (open until January 17, 2020). We encourage interested organizations to register early as exhibitor spots tend to fill quickly.
Any questions please contact the Western Development Museum at 306-931-1910, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your participation in the 2020 Festival!
The Heritage Festival of Saskatoon Board of Directors